Demise - Rise of the Ku'Tan is a huge, non-linear Fantasy Role Playing Game (dungeon crawl/hack type) that features 3D graphics, great sound, and fantastic play in single and/or multiplayer modes, and enough races, guilds, items, monsters, magic, spells, traps, environments, dungeon and story line to keep avid FRPers playing for hundreds of hours.
The game also includes a free game server, so you can host your own multiplayer game via LAN or over the Internet.
Demise takes place in Dejenol, where the city has just been attacked and nearly destroyed by creatures.
As you join the adventure, you will need to choose your race, the guild you wish to belong to, and then start your training to explore the dungeons below and find and destroy the marauders of the city and the source of their power.
Along the way you will encounter creatures from all manner of life, learn magic spells, increase in strength and knowledge, find items of interest, build wealth, encounter traps and hazards, die once or twice, and have a rousing good time!
|FEATURES OF DEMISE
- Challenging non-linear play
- Great 3D graphics
- Great Single Player action
- Multiplayer action via TCP/IP connection
- Real-time action and combat
- Rich musical soundtrack
- Exciting sound FX
- Fantastic Visual Spell FX
- 65K color graphics
- Hundreds of unique monsters
- Hundreds of unique items
- A rich collection of magical spells
- Nine character races to choose from
- Twelve guilds with specialized skills and weapons
- Advanced game environment with great replayability
- Auto mapping
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (As per 'Vanilla' Demise: Rise of the Ku'Tan)|
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
- 166 MHz or faster
- 32 Megs of RAM
- 300 Megs of Free Hard Drive space
- 2MB+ PCI or AGP video card with DirectDraw Support
- 4x CD-ROM drive (600K/second transfer rate) using 32-bit Windows driver
- DirectX 7 (provided on CD)
- Sound card with Directsound Support
- Internet connection is required to install the game
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM (As per 'Vanilla' Demise: Rise of the Ku'Tan)
- 64MB RAM
- 16x CD-ROM drive
- 3D Accelerator card that supports OpenGL or Direct3D.